Make sure to add the given bank account details as beneficiary account on your banking portal before initiating the transfer
The rules are as follows:
- INR deposits via the linked bank accounts will only be credited into the Nuo balance
- Any transfers from a non linked bank account or an account where you are not the account holder (based on KYC) would not be credited. It would be refunded back in 15 days with a fee of ₹50
- IMPS, RTGS & NEFT | Automatic | Fee:10 Rs. flat per transaction | Minimum deposit amount: INR 1000
- The minimum deposit amount is set at ₹1000 and the amount less than the minimum value will not be considered or refunded
- For ICICI bank users, kindly select “Other bank” when making a transaction to skip invalid account error
Note: Our support team will never ask to transfer to any other bank account.